Thursday, January 26, 2017

Blog 2: The Aquarius New Moon

The Aquarius New Moon
Alongside the Moon
By: Nicole Reavy

Hello Beautiful Beings!
I hope the last two weeks of the Full Solstice Moon have been supportive of what you want to nourish in your life. I have continued to reflect on what truly nourishes me. In this process, I have made choices that cultivate a sense of compassion toward myself. I notice that I am more aware of how I spend my time. Through this practice, I have been able to bring a more grounded sense of well-being into my life.

As we continue our walk together, alongside the Moon, we move into the energy of the Aquarius New Moon. This occurs on Friday the 27th of January. The Aquarius New Moon’s influence will last for four weeks. You will feel the energy of the Aquarius New moon even stronger if you have your sun, moon, or rising sign in Aquarius. Aquarius is connected to the ankles and circulatory system. It is also co-ruled by Saturn and Uranus. Saturn correlates with the crown chakra, and Uranus correlates to the fifth chakra. The keyword for Aquarius is, I befriend.


The Aquarius New Moon supports us with planting seeds of change and freedom. This can be change that comes quickly and unexpectedly. Aquarius is an air sign, and is connected to the mind and innovative ideas. It nudges us to think outside of the box. It is considered the “rebel” of the zodiac. The Aquarius New Moon also emphasizes our goals, friendships, and unusual groups and communities.

My moon in my chart is in the sign of Aquarius. I notice that as I write this, I am invited to join an unusual community. This feels right in alignment with this Aquarius New Moon.

Perhaps, some of the questions you were able to ask yourself over the last two weeks have brought some clarity as to what you want to change in your life. Maybe you are full of ideas for future goals? Wherever you are on your journey welcome change with the support of others.


Here are some questions to bring to your journal or your day to day dialogue with yourself and others. What seeds of change do I want to plant with the energy of the Aquarius New Moon? Are there any sudden insights that I can be open to now? How can I implement the higher order of change, and create more freedom for myself and others?

Remember, you are always supported by the moon.  Recognize your brilliant insights that align with your highest goals. Many blessings to all of you! May the brilliance of insights and change bring you comfort for the beauty that is to come.

Comments are welcomed and appreciated! If you feel inspired by this blog, or simply just want to share with your friends and community, please do! I look forward to connecting on the next full moon! Sending you many moon blessings! 

Walk in Love and Beauty,
Nicole Reavy

No comments:

Post a Comment