Friday, February 10, 2017



Alongside The Moon
Image result for lunar eclipseLeo Full Moon Lunar Eclipse
By: Nicole Reavy


Hello Beautiful Beings!

Happy Leo Full Moon Lunar Eclipse! This takes place today February 10, 2017. I hope you are all dancing playfully with the energy. The Leo Full Moon Lunar Eclipse will be even more potent if your sun, moon, or rising sign is in Leo.

I notice that this has been a day surrounding matters of the heart for me. The energy is powerful. Interestingly enough, Leo rules the heart center and spine. The sun rules the sign of Leo. Leo is a fixed fire sign. The element of fire is connected to our emotions. You may notice that your emotions have taken a front seat today. If this is the case, grounding yourself will be helpful. Take a walk outside, dance, do something creative. It is important to support your body during the lunar energy. One way to do this is to eat root vegetables or foods grown beneath the earth in order to increase “lunar energy”.

The Lunar Eclipse is also the manifestation of the seeds planted six months ago. Reflect back on what seeds you planted six months ago. How are these seeds showing up in your life now? What seeds do you want to plant and nourish for the next six months? At the full moon we can keep ourselves open to the revelations and insights which we may easily access at this time. During this time we can allow the light of our consciousness to intensify and expand so that we may clearly perceive our relationships to ourselves, other people and the world around us. This is potent energy available for our transformation.

Remember this is a Lunar Eclipse and this involves a blockage of the light transmitted by the Sun or Moon to the earth, and may influence us by actually blocking the light of consciousness and forcing us to deal more deeply with subconscious as well as collective forces. Please take good care of your precious selves during this time.

Inner Development Journal: Cultivate what makes you shine.

How are you nurturing your inner child? When is the last time you allowed your heart to speak in the clear air? What makes you shine? How can you integrate more play into your life? I invite you to explore these questions in your journal, and bring them into your life.  

Image result for lunar eclipse
Go have some fun! Leo loves to have fun and to be the ruler of their kingdom. Are you owning your inner authority? If not, how might you connect to this place inside, and make decisions that do honor your inner authority? Is there something you loved to do as a child that you can give yourself permission to do now. I invite you to give yourself permission to engage in this activity. For me, it is dancing and painting. These were my two favorites as a child. I am learning to allow my inner child to become more balanced in my psyche. Set aside time in your life for this play. You will be surprised how much fun you can have, if you allow yourself. Give yourself permission to explore and be curious. Make a mess! Go play in the sandbox, you never know you might just find the perfect playmate!

I am wishing you many blessings during this Leo Full Moon Lunar Eclipse! May you all dance to your hearts music with the loving support of the Moon!

As I finishing writing this, I just learned of my astrology teacher’s passing. I am saddened by the loss, and I also am so grateful to have had such an amazing teacher in my life. I am sending him all my love! Thank you Anold Lane! I love you!

Dance in Love and Beauty!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment